Monday, December 31, 2007

Church Day

Yesterday was what my kids now call "church day." Matt taught our Sunday School class and his main scriptures were Galatians 5:1 and 5:22-23. Anytime you can incorporate crayons, pennies and index cards into a young adult Bible study you get an A for creativity.

Matt's plan is to teach through Galatians over the next several weeks and I'm looking forward to it. The first book study I ever did was Galatians and although I bored the class to death, I learned a lot.

Pastor Mike's 11:00 message was from Psalm 124 and it was excellent and timely. Mike challenged us through God's Word to focus on what the Lord has done for us and to thank Him and praise Him. I was able to sit down and reflect on how good God is. I could write about this for weeks...

No comments: