Monday, November 12, 2007

Fritos, Laughter And A Kick To The Head

My wife is awesome. I use the word "awesome" to describe a lot of stuff and a lot of people, but even if I didn't overuse the word, I would still use it to describe my wife. She is awesome.
I had to run home at noon today and Misty had lunch waiting for me. A ham and cheese sandwich and BBQ Fritos. What an awesome combination.
As I ate lunch my wife told me a story that made me laugh. Very few people can make me laugh but Misty consistently does so. My son Noah tried to outdo his mom by making me laugh more but unfortunately his vaudeville style act included a roundhouse spin kick that ended up knocking the sap out of his little brother Jacob. The laughter and the lunch ended as we consoled Jacob and disciplined Noah.
As I got back to work and sat down at my desk I couldn't help but think, "man, that was an awesome kick..."

No comments: